The smaller the image file sizes are in your KaHuna Bodyworker profile, the quicker the page will load. The quicker the load time, the better your page ranking will be in Google search results.
Used your phone to take a picture?
Smartphones these days are capable of taking very high resolution photos. The downside to this is the resulting LARGE file size.
The optimal image file size is less than 60kb on your profiles. The best way to achieve this is to learn how to use BeFunky.com to reduce overly large dimensions of your image down to the recommended 1200 x 720 pixels (10:6 width to height ratio) or somewhere close to those numbers.
After reducing the overall image dimensions and cropping to the desired ratio, you can compress the image size even further without any noticable loss in quality.
How to compress an image size using ShortPixel
- 1Click here: https://shortpixel.com/online-image-compression
- 2Click the large light blue box. This will launch an Open dialogue box.
- 3Select an image and click Open. The image will be displayed and immediately begin compressing.
- 4Once compression is complete, click the Download symbol as indicated (above).
- 5Now you can upload that compressed image file to your KaHuna Australia profile.
- 6To compress more files, start over at Step 2.