The Seven Principals
The wisdom of Huna
can be expressed as seven basic principles that are essentially
principles of manifestation, of the hidden or inner cause
of outer events.
The fundamental principles of Huna
described below come from the Kupua tradition of the Kahili
family from the island of Kauai.
IKE - The world is what you think it is - "I am
- No limits - everything is one - "I am free"
- Energy flows where attention goes - "I am focused"
- Now is the moment of power - "I am here"
- To love is to be happy - "I am happy"
- All power comes from within - "I am confident"
- Effectiveness is the measure of truth - "I am positive"
For a more detailed explanation
of each principal please select the link for the principal
you would like more information on.